AZ Bombing Suspect Had $20K in Bank, 1000+ Rounds of Ammo
This entire story has just sort of.. NOT BEEN REPORTED very much. Great update from Patrick Poole @ Breitbart if you missed it.
The man that federal prosecutors have charged in the bombing last Friday that rocked a Social Security Administration office in Casa Grande, Arizona appeared in federal court in Phoenix on Monday. The suspect, Abdullatif Aldosary, is a 47 year-old Iraqi refugee that was convicted and served eight months in prison in 2008 for making threats against his former employer.
New details have emerged from the criminal complaint filed against Aldosary based on information obtained by the FBI in a search of Aldosary’s home Friday evening.
The new case details include:
1) When they conducted the search warrant, they discovered his bomb making notes behind a photograph on the wall. He had been researching how to obtain ammonium nitrate and also how to make RDX, a powerful explosive favored by international terrorists.
2) They also found a handgun and a rifle with more than a thousand rounds of ammo, although he was prohibited from possessing a firearm after his felony conviction. Felony possession charges may be added to the existing charges from Friday’s explosion.
3) The FBI is also looking into where Aldosary received his income. When they checked his bank account, as recently as September he had $20,000+ in the bank, and yet had no visible means of support. He was a convicted federal felon and an occasional day laborer. He lived in a nice neighborhood in Coolidge, Arizona and bought his house in 2008.
4) During his court hearing yesterday, Aldosary refused to address the court, even refusing to state his name or a plea. His public defender also said that her client refused to speak to her. Aldosary will have another hearing on Wednesday.
READ FULL STORY via Breitbart
- AZ Bombing Suspect Had $20K in Bank, 1000+ Rounds of Ammo (iranaware.com)
- Arizona bomber was rejected for citizenship by Homeland Security for “terrorism-related activity” (pjmedia.com)
- Muslim bomber in Arizona was rejected for citizenship by DHS for “terrorism-related activity,” but not deported (jihadwatch.org)
- EXCLUSIVE: Iraqi refugee arrested for bombing Arizona Social Security office with IED, media silence ensues (pjmedia.com)